Electrical Retrofitting in Provincetown
Jack Griffin Electrical Contracting specializes in electrical retrofitting, complete or partial re-wiring, panel, subpanel and circuit breaker upgrades. Our goal is to the modernization of your home or commercial office wiring systems to meet today’s safety code standards and energy savings options.
We guarantee the safety and quality of our craftsmanship on your Provincetown home or commercial property and invite you to bring your out dated, degraded or inefficient lighting and electrical system into the millennium with our advanced retrofitting expertise.
What is Electrical Retrofitting?
New construction can be costly when a simple modification can yield the same, or better results at a fraction of the price. The main function is to see how much money you will save if you make your infrastructure as energy efficient as possible. To determine if electrical retrofitting is right for your Provincetown residence or commercial business, get in touch with us today to book a free consultation with one of our retro fitting experts.
We’ll walk you through the process, analyzing your current electrical systems and designing and implementing adjustment plans that align with your current and future electricity consumption requirements.
Electrical Retrofitting Services
- Electrical panel, subpanel and circuit breaker retrofitting
- Re-wiring – complete or partial
- Electrical lighting retrofitting, dimmer switches and control panels
- Adding wiring systems for the installation of heat pumps
- Low voltage lighting
- Swimming pool retrofitting
- Electrical retrofitting kitchen wiring for installation of state of the art appliances
- Modern hot water boiler installation, wiring retrofits
- Adherence to building and safety codes
Reasons for Retrofitting
Aging equipment, damage, equipment failure, voltage adjustments, planning for the future or changes to the way you consume power are all great reasons to contact Jack Griffin Electrical Contracting for any electrical panel retrofits or re-wiring no matter the scale of your project.